Infrastructure Management Service
Ensure High Availability Of Your Services
IT infrastructure management service (IMS) is about administering and managing technology, information and data in a proactive way. Its scope ranges from the desktop to networking, storage, data, security and cloud-based services – not forgetting the people employed to keep everything working.
Having an IMS provides clear boundaries for how your business infrastructure is managed. The primary goal of IMS? To minimise downtime and to keep your business as productive as possible. In addition, an enterprise IT team delivering infrastructure management services is responsible for issues including asset lifecycle management, network and connectivity issues as well as monitoring mobile devices and device maintenance.
If your business was a stage show, those managing your IMS are your ‘behind the scenes’ heroes; without them managing the technology that supports your business, you may end up with major stage fright and no show!
The quality and reliability of our services can be gauged from the fact customers logged with a decade ago are still with us even today. The Key features are:
- Onsite and offshore 24x7x365 IT Infrastructure support
- Our service delivery team ensures that agreed SLA is adhered to.
- Our delivery model reduces IT delivery costs.
- Delivery model is flexible and can be customized to requirements.
- High bandwidth of technical know-how and expertise on multiple skills and Technology platforms, competent to meet customer needs.