Information technology infrastructure is defined broadly as a set of information technology (IT) components that are the foundation of an IT service; typically physical components (computer and networking hardware and facilities), but also various software and network components.
A computer network is a group of computers that use a set of common communication protocols over digital interconnections for the purpose of sharing resources located on or provided by the network nodes.
It defines an electrical service as the part of the installation from the utility point of connection to the first over-current device, usually the main circuit breaker. (Fuses are permitted but have been largely supplanted by circuit breakers.
Hardware management involves viewing the status of system devices and performing administrative options on them if necessary. This includes adding and removing devices, troubleshooting any devices that are not working, and monitoring devices to prevent problems before they occur.
Management software is a general phrase used to describe a category of computer software designed to help streamline the complexity of large projects and tasks as well as facilitate team collaboration and project reporting.
The design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including different works.
Power management is a feature of some electrical appliances, especially copiers, computers, CPUs, GPUs and computer peripherals such as monitors and printers, that turns off the power or switches the system to a low-power state when inactive.
Architectural management falls into two distinct parts, office management and project management. Office management provides an overall framework within which individual projects are commissioned, designed and completed. Both parts have the same objectives but are typically addressed by separate management systems.
Cloud services refer to any IT services that are provisioned and accessed from a cloud computing provider. This is a broad term that incorporates all delivery and service models of cloud computing and related solutions. Cloud services are delivered over the internet and accessible globally from the internet.
Cloud migration is the process of moving data, applications or other business elements to a cloud computing environment. There are various types of cloud migrations an enterprise can perform. One common model is the transfer of data and applications from a local, on-premises data centre to the public cloud.
Data migration is the process of moving data from one location to another, one format to another, or one application to another. Generally, this is the result of introducing a new system or location for the data.
A colocation centre or "carrier hotel", is a type of data centre where equipment, space, and bandwidth are available for rental to retail customers.
High availability refers to systems that are durable and likely to operate continuously without failure for a long time. The term implies that parts of a system have been fully tested and, in many cases, that there are accommodations for failure in the form of redundant components.
HP and IBM provide such high availability software in association with PVR systems.
Installation or setup is the act of making the system or program ready for execution. Because the process varies for each program and each computer, programs (including operating systems) often come with an installer, a specialized program responsible for doing whatever is needed for their installation.
A database is a collection of information that is organized so that it can be easily accessed, managed and updated. Computer databases typically contain aggregations of data records or files, containing information about sales transactions or interactions with specific customers.
SQL, Redhat, Oracle are the pioneers of databases and are now associated with PVR systems.
Middleware is software which lies between an operating system and the applications running on it. Essentially functioning as hidden translation layer, middleware enables communication and data management for distributed applications.
Email (or e-mail) communication can be defined as the exchange of short informational messages between at least two people over a computer network. These messages containing plain text, images or document attachments are delivered through email web-based services like Microsoft exchange, 365, IT
Virtualization is the process of creating a software-based, or virtual, representation of something, such as virtual applications, servers, storage and networks. It is the single most effective way to reduce IT expenses while boosting efficiency and agility for all size businesses. VMware, Hyper-v are the software companies that are associated with PVR systems for virtualization process.
Endpoint management is the ability to centrally discover, provision, deploy, update, and troubleshoot endpoint devices within an organization.
Active Directory (AD) is a Microsoft technology used to manage computers and other devices on a network. It is a primary feature of Windows Server, an operating system that runs both local and Internet-based servers.
VPN A virtual private network extends a private network across a public network and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.
Server and storage
Major Concept of server and storage. The biggest difference between server and storage is that the server is a hardware device or a program that provides services to the client machines in the network based on their requests while the storage is part of the computer device that stores data for long-term access.
HP, IBM Lenovo, NETMAGIC DATA CENTRE, DELL, CO-location are the organisations associated with servers and storages..
Backup and Recovery
Backup and recovery describes the process of creating and storing copies of data that can be used to protect organizations against data loss. Recovery from a backup typically involves restoring the data to the original location, or to an alternate location where it can be used in place of the lost or damaged data.
AWS, NETMAGIC DATA CENTRE, AZURE are the organisations providing backup and storage in association with PVR systems.
Videotelephony comprises the technologies for the reception and transmission of audio- video signals by users at different locations, for communication between people in real time. A videophone is a telephone with a video display, capable of simultaneous video and audio for communication between people in real time. O-365 provides best video conferencing services in association with PVR systems.
Scope of Work (SoW)
- We will configure VPN from Net magic to Azure cloud connectivity.
- We will required M-365 License.
- We will create Azure active directory and will sync all your users with AAD.
- Admin access would be required for Azure portal.
- We will assign the roles and policy as per the customer requirement / Scope.
- We will create AD users & groups in azure portal.
- We will create hosting pools on Azure portal for which Admin credential will be required.
- We will choose desktop type as per your requirement. There are two types of desktop types (Pool & Personal).
- Configure the V-Nets and subnet as per required.
- We will create VDI and fill the required inputs.
- Once whole infra will be setup then after we will test VDI infra for 5 – 10 users.
Out of scope
- Implementation of any other service apart from SoW.
- License procurement.
- Application Management.
- Application Installation
- DB querying
Technical Support (24×7)
MS scope of support for customer infrastructure hosted in Azure environment is listed below
1. Support Help Desk
2. Service Monitoring
3. Server Management
4. Security Management
5. Backup / Restore
6. Storage Implementation
Terms and conditions
- Taxes apply over and above the solution pack prices mentioned
- Responsibility for any application or its components including its performance is not in the scope
- Our Scope is limited to cloud infrastructure.
- All billing in INR
- Additional add-ons to then the one requested will be provisioned as a change request and will be charged accordingly based on scope of the additional service.
- After production go live, any additional DR drill charges will apply as mentioned above.
- Billing value of the requirement may incur charges on prorata basis if there is additional usage over and above the subscribed limit mentioned in description against each service.
- Change/Addition of services in mid period of billing period will be charged at pro rata basis in subsequent basis, only on request will this option will be available on agreeable terms.
- Services cost are subject to change and will be notified in advance
- All services will be rendered out of India datacentre
- Remote Access to servers and storage will be provided
- Appropriate firewall rules which has to be provided by customer will be configured for each service
- 24×7 technical support available for respective service requested
- Payment terms – monthly against invoice within 7 days. Access to the service will be terminated for non-payment.
- Application & its components deployment, configurations are out of scope
- Our scope is limited to infrastructure, OS and firewall
- Exit clause – 30 days advanced notice failing which one-month charges will be levied upon
- Assuming that the above setup is a one-year contract with PVR Systems Pvt Ltd.
SLA Response Times
PVR Systems Pvt Ltd will provide Technical services support to customers to ensure their environment is available and operational. These services augment the support services offered by AWS. This section describes the Service Level Agreement related to Incidents and the Managed Services offered by PVR Systems Pvt Ltd. The PVR Systems Pvt Ltd Service Level Agreement design considers SLAs offered by AWS Cloud across the respective service fronts.
|Request Type||Support SLA|
|30 Mins||4 Hours||Business critical scenarios like server crash etc.|
|60 Mins||1 Day||Production workloads where DB not responding to request etc|
|60 Mins||2 Day||Production workloads where server response is slow etc|
|60 Mins||3 Day||Dev/Test workloads|